Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Shake Weight!

The Shake Weight is by far the most revolutionary invention for mankind. It is, hands down, the best way for you to get "Strong, Sexy, Sculpted Arms"! In just 6 minutes of looking rather promiscuous a day you can obtain the arms of your dreams. By simply holding this marvelous piece of equipment and allowing the weight to shake it gives any part of your body a tremendous workout. Arms? Easy hold it in front of your body. Back? Why not, just hold the Shake Weight high above your head and hold on tight. I couldn't think of any better way to spend $20. I mean what's better than getting a workout and not actually moving? Plus there is a triple money back guarantee! So everyone out there looking for a "great" workout and the arms of your dreams, just Shake Weight!

3 comments:

  1. I have seen this commercial come up on t.v. many times and i wonder if this actually works. I have been debating on whether I should invest my money into one. I meen who wouldn't wan't toned, sculpted arms. I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shake weight has been generating a lot of hype within the world of working out. The commercials make it seem like it actually works. Somoe of these new revolutionary methods of working out seem to die off, but I keep hearing about the shake weight whether it is a commercial or from kids at school. I personally dont believe it can be that effective in muscle building. It doesnt seem like you can possibly get a good work out from something you barely move and shake. However I would love to try it and see if what the commercials say is actually true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20$!! Thats it all you need to get "strong and sexy". Geeze count me in. I mean obviously the shake weight works- haven't you seen the commercials everyone working out with the shake weight looks extremely strong. Based on these commercials in can infer that there is 100 percent satisfaction gauranteed. I can think of a few people who might want to try the shake weight: Brett Smith, Brett Graham and the Groves football team. Also another brilliant idea is shake weights for toddlers, aloowing them to begin getting strong from the time they can walk! The shake weight is just the next thing along the lines of great inventions: from the printing press, to cars, to airplanes, the shake weight is the next thing changing the world.

    ReplyDelete